I so exciteds!! I so exciteds!! I gotted to model some skins for mine favorite skin maker, Dyversatile Kids! If you never heard of thems, you NEED to! I been wearing them for years on both mine big and mine little. What I like about the kids line is that just like the growed up line the skins are for other ethnicities which means I can look more like I do in my real life! They range from light skinned like this one I gotted to model, to super dark like me irl! That means we get to see more rainbows and flavors of people all over the grid and that’s simply beautifuls! And you get appliers for both TD and Omega so you can wear with any kid body you wants!
While I was getting ready for today’s shoot, I couldn’t help but smile and rock out when one of mine favorite songs from Everclear came on! Them has a song called “learning how to smile” and that’s what all of their music does for me whenever I hear it, especially ‘I Will Buy You a New Life’. Sooooo…cheeeeeeeeeeese *bangs her head and throws up rock fingers*! Hehehehehehehehe!
Oh! The song is this one that I jammed out to. 😀
Clothing & Accessories
Body & Makeup
- Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento – ALICE
- Hair: Exile Evile Gift for HF 2017
- Eyes: AVELINE Mesh Eyes – Natural – Hazel (XS/M/XL Pupil)
- Skin: Dyversatile Kids – Peyton Skin *NEW*
- Shape: KJIm – Jada Shape (coming soon directly to marketplace)
- Nail Polish: .tokki. – Rosewood Nails
formerly known as .hunny bunny.
- Other Basic body information found here.
- Backdrop: Exposeur – Stone Arch
Additional lighting by Lumipro.
Sponsored items in bold.